Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.03 Released

Sir, I'm demanding an up-to-date user manual because:

1. Owner’s Manual
Also mostly suitable for the Axe-Fx II XL until an update is available in April 2014

2. The kidney joke was not so appropriate

My apologies

No apology necessary. I was just having fun with you. The internet stinks when it comes to nuances in communication :)

Since updating pretty much every stock patch is super loud and clips the unit. I updated all presets thru the utility menu with no luck. Anyone else have this issue?

Since updating pretty much every stock patch is super loud and clips the unit. I updated all presets thru the utility menu with no luck. Anyone else have this issue?

Check that Power Amp Modeling is set to On in the Global menu.

Check that Power Amp Modeling is set to On in the Global menu.

Bingo, that worked. I made the mistake of downloading the factory presets trying to fix the issue and forgot to backup my presets though... Guess it's time to start over again. Luckily with the last couple of updates I slimmed down to just a couple amps and only a few patches to meet my needs.

The AFD100 2 is superb. No need for a drive block. Low cut on, sat switch on, and no way to stop playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AFD100 2 is superb. No need for a drive block. Low cut on, sat switch on, and no way to stop playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TakaraGold, what do you mean by "Low cut on"? do you mean the "Cut switch" on or cuting the "Lows" via eq ore else?

After updating with Fractal Bot, front panel shows FW 15.03, but all patch names are exactly the same as they were going back to the old FW 13.xx days. I don't care if I override any of my custom patches because I have those saved on my hard drive. This might fall in the category of a newbie question, but is there a way to be sure that all the new patches transfer along with the firmware?

Is the easiest way to send the new preset banks by performing a restore function from the utility menu and then pointing to the FW 15.03 sysex file or using an outside transfer utility like Midi-Ox?

Use FractalBot or Axe-Edit.

Is the easiest way to send the new preset banks by performing a restore function from the utility menu and then pointing to the FW 15.03 sysex file or using an outside transfer utility like Midi-Ox?
Presets are not in the firmware file. You need to download the preset file for your model from the support page and then you can use FractalBot to update them.

Back
Top Bottom