Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.03 Released

Damn Cliff .....the new Marshall sounds pretty tough!!! Please don't change this amp, no matter what.

Once again, outstanding job on the new FW. Thank you!

Absolutely amazed at the focus you guys have on making you products the best they can be. Thanks again Cliff and FAS team.

My thoughts on the AFD models:
mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Instantly turned my Ibanez RG Premium into a Les Paul. Next thing I know I'm doing GnR covers! Nicely done!

Fantastic job Team Fractal!!!!!!! Not to sound like a broken record but the AFD models are awesome. That is going to be a Legendary amp in the AXE-FX II. :encouragement:

I am in the middle of recording so can't make the change yet, but I want to thank Cliff and the team for the update, by reading here it seems like it's going to rule!!!

Placebo strikes again!.

More like a bad install.
We are not talking about "maybe i hear something". I'm talking about turning treble and presence at 10 + add some freq of Behringer V-amp.
Cliff said it was not suppose to change the sound and i belive him. So it has to be a bad install.

Kmanick got good results after redoing the install. I'll do this tonight, and i guess i'll report back too :)

The good thing is that it's not suppose to change, so if it did, there is something wrong ;)

Hi all

FW15.03 installed and first play with the new AFS100. Absolutely great sounding for the 2. Really nice marshall tone., but I prefer the AFS 2 with the TV Mix 2 Ir: meatty & roaring marschall tone. Again with simple and straight rig: guitar-amp-cab-delay&reverb in parallel. no more eq-ing, all pots at noon !
more simple is not possible ! the same on the real one ??

I am also 100% sure my sounds changed after update. It got simply shrill and bright sounding, but after adjusting the bright and presence i got it to sound good again.
Should i reinstall the firmware?

Back
Top Bottom