Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.00 Released

Haven't got a XL.

It's not in their names. The Cab block indicates that they are UltraRes IRs.

was having trouble with 15.02.. downgraded to 15 than up to 15.02 again and it seems to have fixed my issues.. but dang! amps have changed a lot!

With the new firmware, I heard a warm big rock sound,with better feel and dynamics ..I really enjoyed it !!!!!
Thanks a lot the FAS team for the great work as always!!!!!

Haven't got a XL.

It's not in their names. The Cab block indicates that they are UltraRes IRs.
Yes, I noticed that the stock UR cabs, unlike the user UR cabs, are not in italic in AE, but the cab block in the front panel correctly display that they indeed are UR.

Yes, I noticed that the stock UR cabs, unlike the user UR cabs, are not in italic in AE, but the cab block in the front panel correctly display that they indeed are UR.

Maybe I loose something ...
I have read about J Santiago Ir are now in UR ( factory Ir )

I Only see the last factory cabs labeled "UR" ( not italic but it's fine if is clearly labeled )

Is there some other UR in the factory ones??

I ask because I totally "married" UR and I always switch to that Kind of Cabs , Love it !!!

Phew! I just read through this entire thread, what a ride! For a little while there I thought I had somehow switched over to a heated TGP rant (probably Axe vs. Kemper) with name calling, insults and all. All I can say is that I am blown away by FW 15. I AM NOT an audio engineer or professional musician or what have you BUT...I love the AXE. For me FW 15 was like getting my Axe all over again, these presets are great. Thanks Cliff and company for all the hard work!

Back
Top Bottom