Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.00 Released

Just had a play for a couple of hours with FW15. The new TV Mix Ur is really sweet. I’ve been using the OH MGE Lynchback (Live 05) as my main speaker and the the TV Mix is rounded, sweeter somehow. Not sure yet if I prefer it over the ballsier Lynchback. And it sounds very, very good.

Thanks FAS!

I repeat my question ... If someone can answer will be greatly appreciated
This apply even to preset made on fw 15beta ?

I made a lot of presets and skipping this reset save me from a lot of tweaking and taking note of presence / depth / advanced parameters in all the amps ...

Thanks in advance if someone (yek ?! ) can chime in and make order ( almost for me ) on this

If you've made a preset in 15beta then you don't need to do anything. Just load the preset and rock out.

Nice. Coming home this weekend to a new firmware version, will definitely keep this boy busy. Thanks FAS!

Aaggghhhh!!! You ain't kidding this "may change the sound of your previous patch". I had everything set and this update threw me for a loop! Sound levels off, settings changed, definite tonal changes (more fizz and harsher treble/brights). I'm going to need some time with this one. Might revert back to 14.2 and fractal bot my recent back up into the xl. I noticed and appreciate the different labels (master volume, output volume, etc) but for some reason, my Freidman and 5153 patches did not like the change. I'm sure with a little tweaking and a 12 pack over the weekend, I'll get it hashed out.

The way in which the SAT switch now works in combination with the MV on high gain stuff works great now. I noticed a tremendous amount of volume drop on the one patch, but it sounds even better now cranking the amp up to 7 instead of on 3 before. Bliss.

The way in which the SAT switch now works in combination with the MV on high gain stuff works great now. I noticed a tremendous amount of volume drop on the one patch, but it sounds even better now cranking the amp up to 7 instead of on 3 before. Bliss.
if your volume drop is referring to the engaged Sat switch, then that's normal and how it would be on real amps as well.

I'm going to have to give that a try spoderman....thanks for the suggestion! This was one of the immediate issues I encountered. Again, such an awesome network and group of users here. Makes me proud to be a part of it all :)

Just downloaded 15 and kranked up the Herbert 3, all I did was flip the boost on and changed amp voicing to modern and this amp is kicking my ass! I haven't even tried anything else because I'm too busy thrashing! My VHT and my KRANK cabs are begging for mercy! See ya! Going back to ripping it!

I just tried the new FW there's a very noticeable difference in feel and bass response, also seems like note seperation is better. It sounds and feels so good and I haven't even tweaked anything yet. Thanks for an amazing update Cliff & FAS! :)

Ok Now that my Fingers, Guitars, Axe-FX II xl, Speakers etc... and the whole system has had a good workout with FW15 Final, I can do what I wanted to do BEFORE I downloaded it. Thank you Cliff and FAS ! For all you do ! you guys ROCK !

OMG 15 is so tits!

Try triptik modern with the German tone stack, like a f'n chainsaw!

I can imagine all the neighbors around the world getting a little ear candy treat with this FW tonight!

Back
Top Bottom