Axe-Fx II Firmware 11 released!

Just got home from a 16hr work and feel pretty tired. But i got my energy back after seeing this thread! Thanks so much Cliff and the rest of Fractal Team! Your hardwork is very much appreciated!

thanks for adding all the amps into the presets! Love having them at the turn of a dial and not having to sweat creating them/saving them, etc. whenever an update is released.

Long work day done and it's time to wind down and get some sleep. I got FW11 and banks downloaded, AxeEdit installed. The rest will have to wait for tomorrow night.

So, nobody knows what the f*** are the easter egg amps hahaha I think that it's a test from the FAS team to know how much amps we really use hahaha Ey! We will say that we added new amps... if somebody see that we didn't add anything... we will send him a MFC............. hahaha

Sometimes, yes. If it's not sounding quite right: reset.

It sounds right, but do we still need to do the reset, so the new changes in FW 11.00 will affect? When coming from FW 11beta. I wouldn't want to go trough that again...

Thanks Cliff and the team. Just in time as I am starting from scratch this week with all my presets for my stereo Matrix FRFR set up. With that in mind, can anyone shed some light on the difference between 'studio' presets and how to set up a preset to play through FRFR cabs? I have some lovely sounding presets that sound great through headphones but which sound over saturated when playing through my matrix amp and cabs.

Cant believe how easy it is to create great new patches from scratch, created 4 new patches spent 5 minutes each and are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! ThanksGuys
Also have had zero issues so far, altough Ive never had 1 issue with any updates ...knock on wood

Thanks Cliff and the team. Just in time as I am starting from scratch this week with all my presets for my stereo Matrix FRFR set up. With that in mind, can anyone shed some light on the difference between 'studio' presets and how to set up a preset to play through FRFR cabs? I have some lovely sounding presets that sound great through headphones but which sound over saturated when playing through my matrix amp and cabs.

If its not too much trouble :) ... would some of the Senior Members like to move this to a new thread?:encouragement:

I.e., How to set up a preset to play through FRFR cabs in a stereo Matrix/Atomic/QSC FRFR set up

Thanks for all the work. I've barely begun to explore because I'm so psyched with the great tones I just want to play. I've spent about an hour each on the Jumpered Plexi and the Princeton Reverb. That Plexi is fantastic. I also am psyched to use Axe Edit. I've loved using the Lemur template and will continue to do so, but being able to adjust the modifier parameters and curves made playing around with different auto-wah sounds a ton of fun. I got so many different useful variations that it was overwhelming. I'm late to the party with the wah types, but I love the different flavors that they gave to my auto-wah setup.

Back
Top Bottom