Axe-Fx II + FCB1010 + UnO2 chip Very nice

The attached pdf is my template for using my FCB1010 with the new UnO2 chip with my Axe-Fx II. Having a template established makes building your setup easier by simply adding or taking away. To see for yourself down load the pdf then copy paste it into the below link to the UnO2 online editor and it will give you the idea if all the UnO2 chip can do for you Unlike the stock chip or the old UnO chip with the new UnO2 chip you can literally do anything you want and send PC & CC messages to multiple devices on any or all 16 midi channels. If all that was not enough the virtual toe and heel switches are fantastic. Using a pedal for the Wah block, add the virtual toe switch to turn the wah block on and off and keeping the whole 0-127 value. Using a pedal for the volume block, simply add the tuner block to the virtual heel switch and when you move the pedal to zero volume it engages the tuner, increase the volume the tuner goes off. And if all this is not enough you can easily access any of the 768 presets the way that Bank 01 is configured. The enclosed pdf has the link near the top for the online editor, then simply copy and paste the entire pdf into the online editor

Attachments

• AXE FX TEMPLATE with link.pdf
    130.3 KB · Views: 54
Seems he has been very busy actually when you look at the TinyBox system using the FCB1010 as a slave, but 50.00 for a chip that transforms the FCB1010 into a controller you would have to spend way more to come close to what it does its a great option for people that don't have the money to spend 1000.00 plus on a controller for an Axe-Fx/ Its to bad the MFC-101 is not being made which I have and its my go to controller but I use the FCB1010 so I can access all 768 presets on the fly and use both expression pedals. the MFC-101 is a pretty expensive display that for its price tag can not go past 368 presets easily, but its a great piece of gear just the same. Its funny actually when I got my XL+ someone tried to tell me what a great deal the FCB was and we argued the point so I know his frustration now

Hello,

I hope the topic is still alive.
I have a problem. I just bought this chip. And tried to do your setup. I have no programming skills.
After pasting it into the editor, I only got red bars. And I can’t send it to my controller.

I apologize for my bad English.

Sincerely,

Igor

Back
Top Bottom