• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe Fx ii expert in the NYC area? Looking for lesson/programmer

ari

Inspired
Hey, I would be willing to pay for someone in the NYC area to help with some basics for live gigging. I'm fine with effects, but amp sounds /drive sounds/levels and soundchecking my rig is what I need. Did a gig last night and e erything turned too bright and I pushed the tweeter to hard. Things like that too. I know the axe requires a learning curve but I simply don't have weeks to get this "right" and I need basic sounds. Anyone out there know someone who can help? Thanks!
Ari

TaylorMacPhail

Inspired
If you lived in a place with more people, that would probably help......:p

But seriously, good luck, it'll work out, it's just all trial and error my man, cheers.

Last edited:

ari

Inspired
Thread update-Matt (admin M) in his awesomeness spent some time with me on the phone and helped me plan a strategy for tweaking/equipment checks. I am doing MUCH better already. I'm an inch away from being able to ditch my old boogie rigs. Long live Fractal and thanks a million Matt!

maharzan

Experienced
How does the basic presets work? I will be coming to NY for few days and will be buying Axe II very soon. I don't know much about Axe II but would love to get together and check yours. :)

Top Bottom