Axe-FX II: Dumble Amp Patch

Just awesome - I was supposed to be somewhere 1/2 an hour ago. Guess I'll be late cuz I can't stop playing this patch.

Killer patch man. You got a talent for this sort of thing. First dumble Robben Ford patch for Axe-Fx that 100% pulled it off IMO. But of course that is the same for your Voodoo Chile patch for SRV. I hope you get time to update that for V10.

And of course do what nobody has done and make a killer Hendrix patch (has anybody been able to pull off the Woodstock tone (i.e. Star Spangled Banner)) with the Axe-Fx yet?

Tyler
That patch sounds so good-using my USA Deluxe Strat with Seymour Duncan JB Jr, Lil 59 and-cool rails in middle. Just fits so nice
thanks man.

Yes more of that blues stuff killer sound please more of SRV if possible.
Thank you for charing and smooth playing to.

Wow - sounds great (great playing too)! I will definately check out your patch - once I'm done testdriving the Vibroverb that kept me busy all over the weekend.
Thanks for sharing the clip and your patch.

Y..please more of SRV if possible.....

Yeah... I started toying again with the SRV tones last night. Now with the advent of the Super reverb amp block, its getting scary good sounding. Tried to make a Tin pan alley patch, but my wife got annoyed with the repeatition of playing and I had to cut it short. I'll swing back around and get a couple more SRV patches out soon. This axefx is just stellar.

I knew it wouldn't be long before Tyler started dropping some V10 madness!!! Thanks bro!! Nice Job!!!

Back
Top Bottom