Axe-Fx II doesn't work good with MFC-101

Yeahhhhh
I have discover the problem!
In the Axe Fx I/O menu, I have selected OFF in the option Ignore Redundant Pc. Now is On and all works perfect!
Why?

I should like to thank everyone for the answers.

Thank you, Ju Lee, it worked here too :)

Yeahhhhh
I have discover the problem!
In the Axe Fx I/O menu, I have selected OFF in the option Ignore Redundant Pc. Now is On and all works perfect!
Why?

I should like to thank everyone for the answers.
This fixes the symptoms, not the cause.

What this option does it that it ignores all messages send to the Axe that got doubled. In other words, when you send a PC message selecting a preset and you send it again (i.e. by stepping on that button that the preset is mapped to again) at a later point, it does not recall that preset but leaves it the way it is, not discarding changes made without saving.

If you need this option "on" in order to fix your problem, then one device is sending rogue midi messages for no reason.

Reactions: yek
This fixes the symptoms, not the cause.

What this option does it that it ignores all messages send to the Axe that got doubled. In other words, when you send a PC message selecting a preset and you send it again (i.e. by stepping on that button that the preset is mapped to again) at a later point, it does not recall that preset but leaves it the way it is, not discarding changes made without saving.

If you need this option "on" in order to fix your problem, then one device is sending rogue midi messages for no reason.

I don't know, Zwiebelchen, but my Axe FxII works perfet with my MFC except Scene Changes!!!

What's wrong with the scene changes?

This is an endless story. I change scenes in Axe II but notihing occur in MFC. And when I change secenes in MFC the Axe answers but the LED swith of the foot controller doesn't turn on

Back
Top Bottom