Axe Fx II Copying Effects Problem

ckofahl

Inspired
I'm trying to copy an effect block from one effect to another. When I select the wah effect block from a patch that I built and engage it into a new patch none of the settings are the same. This worked with both my ultra's, but with the II I can't get it to work. I'm doing this with the controls on the II, so the Axe Edit is not the cultprit. Anyone else have issues with this or a
a suggestion?

I'll try the global block. I haven't tried it with the Axe Edit, I wanted to resolve this issue with axe fx II before I introduced another variable to the mix. Thanks for the responses, I know Cliff and his crew are very busy, so your help is appreciated.

I'm trying to copy an effect block from one effect to another. When I select the wah effect block from a patch that I built and engage it into a new patch none of the settings are the same. ...Anyone else have issues with this or a
a suggestion?

Yes, this has been happening to me as well.

Not using edit.

Recall Menu > Effect Retrieved > Settings for Effect are not transferred :-(

Make sure there is the same effect block in the patch you are copying to. I have been able to copy chorus and flanger settings to several other patches.

I have not tried it with the wah.

Make sure there is the same effect block in the patch you are copying to. I have been able to copy chorus and flanger settings to several other patches.

I have not tried it with the wah.

The Wah does not copy over (Wah 1 > Wah 1)

Back
Top Bottom