Axe FX II + Behringer FCB1010

Dimebucker

Experienced
Hey

I want ask here ,if someone have same setup axe fx II and fcb1010 midi device. And that fcb1010 is whit ,stock chip. How I must setup axe to community ,whit fcb1010 if someone have some tutorial video or time to write and help me? :encouragement :encouragement:

And I don't use stombox modes only ,presets chance and few presets whit wah-wah and whammy. And here is how I ,would like to fcb1010 work whit axe fx II.

Fcb1010

1 presets clean
2 presets rhythm
3 presets lead whit delay
4 presets lead whit expression pedal 1 to wah-wah
5 presets lead whit expression pedal 1 to whammy

Hey

Im from Finland. And I don't need that Eureka chip. When I was have Kemper some months ago ,I was use fcb1010 whit Uno chip. And I never was use those ,stombox modes for that unit. Only for presets chance and expression pedals. Those Eureka and Uno chips are not what ,im looking for. And I sold that Kemper and fcb1010 ,whit uno chip. And tomorrow I will have stock fcb1010 ,and want that be working whit ,Axe fx II.

Hey

Thanks I try tho figured out ,that topic if I can easy then adjust that work. Im so new user ,whit axe still it have so many features. And want only that fcb1010 fast to get working ,and easy way is better.

Nobody has ever suggested that the FCB1010 is an easy piece of gear to program from scratch. It is a relatively inexpensive MIDI floorboard that offers a lot of functionality at that price. The biggest downside has ALWAYS BEEN that the programming learning curve is a pain in the ass. Depending on how quickly you grasp the concepts (or not) will determine whether you feel the need to explore Uno or Eureka and software programming as options.

Hey

Now my fcb1010 is chancing presets ,and expression pedals are working. Now my question is ,how I can save fcb1010 presets to axe fx II? Must I somehow ,chance cc# number in axe fx II to fcb1010 or how its works?

Hey

Sorry my mistake. I mean that like this ,I have one preset it is number 110 in axe fx II ,and I want that preset save to number 2 button in fcb1010. How I can save that preset to fcb1010 midi device button 2? Do I must chance some ,settings for that 110 preset for axe fx II?

please explain what this means some more. thanks.

Hey

Yes I have read that ,when I was have kemper many times I have read that. We are now speaking for Axe FX II presets ,to saving different buttons to fcb1010. If I remember right ,when I was have Kemper trick was this to get that saving work. In Kemper i was go profile like that 110 preset ,and there go setup. And then chance that 110 profile ,cc# number same as fcb1010 have in button 2.

This is one of the most basic functions of the FCB1010 (or any programmable MIDI pedal board). Have you read this?

http://www2.mtnsys.com:81/faq-fcb/IdiotsGuide.htm

Back
Top Bottom