Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 1.02 Firmware Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an fyi in case you missed this post.

Well, maybe I didn't express myself correctly (or nambutio for that matter). The referred parameter is "Preamp CF Hardness", under the Amp block, Dynamics tab. "CF Ratio" is not mentioned anywhere.
Axe Edit does not have anything to do with the bug, as I changed the parameter directly on my AXE FX. I'm running latest everything (1.02, Axe-Edit latest, etc).

Well, maybe I didn't express myself correctly (or nambutio for that matter). The referred parameter is "Preamp CF Hardness", under the Amp block, Dynamics tab. "CF Ratio" is not mentioned anywhere.
Axe Edit does not have anything to do with the bug, as I changed the parameter directly on my AXE FX. I'm running latest everything (1.02, Axe-Edit latest, etc).

Hello, Sir!
Truth! I posted why I first did it through Ax Edit, only then did it directly on Ax Fx! :)
Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

If that's a bug (I can't test right now) it's a good opportunity to rename the version to "2112.0". Yeah, I know. I'm just a Rush dork. But it would be so cool to have that locked into eternity as the final version :) Any fixes could just add a dot release . . .

I'll go back to my hole now . . .

Hello, Sir!
Truth! I posted why I first did it through Ax Edit, only then did it directly on Ax Fx! :)
Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
I was not referring to you. I found the bug as per your indications. Somebody else pointed out another parameter or even a version of the editor, which has nothing to do with the bug.
Cheers.

Thanx, Cliff! This is something special! I just updated and played my standard Bassmann patch through my new CLR and it's awesome!

Ares shines!
A massive thank you to Cliff, FAS-staff and beta-testers!! :)
The amont of dedication, passion and support is really unsurpassed.
And Ares for the Axe-Fx II's is the most beautiful swan song we could ever expect.

One way we can all show our gratitude is to head over to the FAS-shop and buy a Cab Pack or two.
(I just bought Cab Pack 22, I think it's the only one made by Fractal Audio that I don't have)

Per

Skull crusher rolls back pretty well too. I was making a metal patch with it the other day, decided to see if I could get it clean, rolled the gain back to 1, and used my volume knob. Pretty cool crunch tone!

Granted my standards are low when it comes to crunch tones since I mostly play heavy gain. Maybe others won’t like it as much as I did.

OH MAN!
I went to back up my presets but Fractal Bot timed out.
tried doing it bank by bank and managed to get the first couple done but it refused to do anymore.
So i decided to just move them about and cut out the ones I don't use very much.
Saved it, went well, all good. Went to go play and I have about 10 presets all the same and massive gaps in the list where preset were deleted.

So...I lost all my presets.

Fear not people, the legendary Bass tone is intact and it's place in history is solidified with it's recent upload to the cloud.

Still....I feel kinda bummed out.
Must not dwell ,onwards and upwards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom