Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 1.02 Firmware Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a breath of fresh air to see such customer service, especially for a discontinued product. I'm not one to hear much difference between firmware releases, but I have to say the changes from Quantum to Ares have been noticeable and welcome.

Nothing else to say but Thank You!

Its midnight in holland now......but After reading this:
Sleep --> gone
Awake --> absolutely
Downloading new fw --> yes
Updating new fw --> hell yea
Trying new fw--> ...... ..... ..... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... as soon as possible

Thank you Cliff... amazing work

Its midnight in holland now......but After reading this:
Sleep --> gone
Awake --> absolutely
Downloading new fw --> yes
Updating new fw --> hell yea
Trying new fw--> ...... ..... ..... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... as soon as possible

Thank you Cliff... amazing work
Yes. Exciting times!

But... it's midnight in central USA — it's dawn in Holland. The Axe can truly make you lose track of time. :)

Lol and I was joking with 1.02 in the othrr thread.

Is it axefx3 modelling only or new drives are here for us?

Regards

updated 1.02 Presence is working now in the right way.

Very nice at the fenders - Tweed - the response to the pick strock and the dynamik.

But - only soft reset doesn´t change the Preamp CF Ratio - only the time. - with reset Amp block the Ratio goes to 0.02 on every amp. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
so what's the difference between a "soft" reset and a "hard" reset of the amp block?

i've always just selected another amp and gone back to the original...is that soft or hard? (said the actress to the bishop)
I think, that is considered soft. A hard reset would be pressing "CTRL+I" in AxeEdit

SV Bass 2 is old SV Bass?

I think the names are inverted, That's the only explanation so it sounded strange to me.

Cliff said in the other thread that there is no sv amp bug. I don't know. Maybe they just sound different with the firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom