Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 1.01 Firmware Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my bass patch and the Axe Fx crashed but it seems ok now.
Recorded some bass using the exact same settings as was in my original patch and I think i'm back to good.
turns out I didn't have it too far off when i was trying to make the new model sound like the old one....

Is this shared anywhere?
Sounds great
;)

I believe that was the intention but give it a try and you might think the same....

Yes i also think the models have swapped places
The old one used to be the `bright one`and did not growl. And had less vol (in the old days)

That was the thing i loved with the NEW Sv Bass model (1970), less bright, and i could push the master.. and it sounded like an amimal :)

Yes i also think the models have swapped places
The old one used to be the `bright one`and did not growl. And had less vol (in the old days)

That was the thing i loved with the NEW Sv Bass model (1970), less bright, and i could push the master.. and it sounded like an amimal :)

Something has happened with modeling, there is a problem. the old man doesn’t sound the same and the new one doesn’t either.

It kind of sounded the way my patches did with the presence at 10 and the new bug but I guess that's not the culprit

With -20 and +20 pan it sounded a bit wierd. But sounds awesome paned 100 left and 100 right. And just one at the time,then it sounds good and bright
This was way i thout i might be a bug somewere

Went to my bass patch and the Axe Fx crashed but it seems ok now.
Recorded some bass using the exact same settings as was in my original patch and I think i'm back to good.
turns out I didn't have it too far off when i was trying to make the new model sound like the old one....

This sounds amazing!!!!!!!
CAn you share the whole song? i need it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom