Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 1.00 Firmware Release

So... apparently there will be a bugfix release... Which is a bummer...
1.01 just doesn't have that nice round number...
(Still have a small light of hope to see amp+cab mode though lol. Sorry for being spoiled)
I rather have the authentic controls implemented

So... apparently there will be a bugfix release... Which is a bummer...
1.01 just doesn't have that nice round number...
(Still have a small light of hope to see amp+cab mode though lol. Sorry for being spoiled)
The number of the firmware dosnt mater
If some one says hey nice tone and you say o thanks it’s firmaware beta ares 1.0 then there going to loose interest and feel like it’s flying over there head or they will think you said ass effects after a 4 hour loud concert lol

Was just about to announce to the world that I was thinking of downgrading because I just tried the SV Bass but Cliffs post has pleased me greatly.
Once the old model gets put in i’ll Be good to go. I will of course use the new model to make a patch from scratch in the meantime but I don’t play much bass and was pretty happy with how I had it sounding. In fact very happy.

Does an SVT have that much drive?

Was just about to announce to the world that I was thinking of downgrading because I just tried the SV Bass but Cliffs post has pleased me greatly.
Once the old model gets put in i’ll Be good to go. I will of course use the new model to make a patch from scratch in the meantime but I don’t play much bass and was pretty happy with how I had it sounding. In fact very happy.

Does an SVT have that much drive?
What’s the post say

Old SVT model is coming back so we will have 2 models to pick from.
Porta-Bass bug is fixed in the next release..

that word doesn't apply at all. no one is "triggered."

it's amazing how people invented a word to take the responsibility of being irritating off of the person doing it, and instead making it appear to be everyone else's problem.
I wasn’t being irritating look at that comment by yek I did nothing to justify that kind of negativity he needs to get banned

that word doesn't apply at all. no one is "triggered."

it's amazing how people invented a word to take the responsibility of being irritating off of the person doing it, and instead making it appear to be everyone else's problem.
O and so do you and Unix guy
People message me on here afraid to post about good stuff because of you couple of nay sayers :) lighten up

did I miss an announcement that this is the last firmware update for the 2 xl+? or are we assuming that?
I don’t think it would be the last one I think we might get the drive improvements and the authentic controls We need to go deep into meditation and create good energies and receive quality

did I miss an announcement that this is the last firmware update for the 2 xl+? or are we assuming that?

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...s-1-00-public-beta.147262/page-2#post-1740368

”Removing amp models doesn't solve the memory problem. Those go in external data memory. The problem is internal code memory is full.

I will release a final version of this firmware in a few days. That will be the last update (barring bug fixes) for the Axe-Fx II.

I spent a lot of time porting the Ares stuff to the II as a gift to the community. It's time that I could've spent working on new products. Thank you to those who actually appreciate that effort and particularly those who expressed that appreciation.“

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...s-1-00-public-beta.147262/page-9#post-1741109

Back
Top Bottom