Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 1.00 Firmware Release

Man... I just upgraded from the Axe-Fx Standard to the Axe-Fx II, and I'm still just scratching the surface of it, so I don't even remotely understand what changes are being made right now - but I gotta say: bouncing out new firmwares for a discontinued, almost a decade old product, even porting some of the Axe-Fx III's modelling - that's just amazing! Thank you, Cliff!!
Can't wait for the new firmware(s) ;)

We don't really deserve it, no other company supplies it, your a fool if you expect it, but the relentless pursuit of perfection and customer satisfaction is what I've experienced from Fractal Audio from day one. It has always been the best but never has it been good enough, not for Cliff. The attitude is always , "we can to a little better". There is no quit in the Fractal Audio paradigm. Cliff is kinda of like this mythical figure blazing new paths and breaking down sacred tube amp barriers; revealing what we thought to be dogma as simply one layer in a broader concept of a new musical reality. Much respect Cliff, you are definitely the man!

Remember way back when you bought a piece of gear/hardware and that was the final state of its evolution as a piece of gear/hardware?

Guess that was just a bad dream.

Thanks a ton for your continued devotion to your legacy hardware Cliff. You Da Mang!!

Wow... amazing news! The wait is really worth it! Thank you Ciff for your relentless pursuit of perfection and your generosity to your loyal customers on even a discontinued product! FAS is hands down the best company in the business on all levels! While I hope to get a III one day, I’m a customer that will definitely keep my II

Remember way back when you bought a piece of gear/hardware and that was the final state of its evolution as a piece of gear/hardware?

Guess that was just a bad dream.

Thanks a ton for your continued devotion to your legacy hardware Cliff. You Da Mang!!
In the past I expected one or two updates and even then got stuck with buggy pieces of junk, even by some very well known and respected companies. That hasn’t been the case with any of the Fractal gesr I’ve owned.

In the past I expected one or two updates and even then got stuck with buggy pieces of junk, even by some very well known and respected companies. That hasn’t been the case with any of the Fractal gesr I’ve owned.

Agreed. I bought an Eleven Rack quite a while ago and it was only ever updated once. And you had to pay for the freaking update!

Impressive is an understatement. This kind of support is why I purchased the II after the Ultra, and the III after the II. Cliff might not make immediate dividends from updating the II, but he will reap dividends in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom