Axe-Fx II and Roland FC-300

Thanks FractalAudio! You guys are terrific and your customer response and focus is unmatched! Keep up the good work :)

good news!

i have a fc200, and i have the same bug!

thanx a lot cliff! great work!

I'm eager to get the new firmware with the fix now!

Hey all - just back from a road trip (during which firmware v. 2 was released). Going through the release notes I didn't see a mention of the Roland pedal issue fix. Anyway I updated to 2c this evening and everything is a smooth as butter on my FC-300 now! I am assuming that Cliff's fix made it in to the v.2 release and he just didn't list it in the release notes. For all the negative stuff he has to read over I hope he gets this man - here is a shout out on behalf of a group of users to say thanks for a quick fix for our issue Cliff. It may not have been a big deal to fix but has a really positive impact on my (and I am sure others) playing experience. Kudos man!

Same feelings here. It was listed in the release notes, "Fixed MIDI processing not handling running status properly". Works great now!

Bump.
Is there still no way to make the FC-300 read the bypass states when changing patches in CC mode?
Thanks!

MM

Can you confirm that the FC 300 is properly powered by the ethernet cable from Fx II? Also, that the expression pedal switches work.

I want to buy an Fx II, but I like my current FC 300 and I would like to keep using it...

Thanks,

Z

Can you confirm that the FC 300 is properly powered by the ethernet cable from Fx II? Also, that the expression pedal switches work.

I want to buy an Fx II, but I like my current FC 300 and I would like to keep using it...

Thanks,

Z
The EXP pedals and switches work but I dont think you can power it by ethernet cable..You'll have to use midi cables.
Also, beware that the FC-300 cant read bypass states from the Axe-fx, so when you for example change patch the lights wont change on the FC-300.

I just wanted to be able to make the FC300's Ctrl 1 be able to turn some effect block on and off, like a chorus for example. Otherwise it worked normally.

Back
Top Bottom