Axe FX II and feature creep

Cool, because it is absolutely not what is discussed here.

Acutally, unless you can't freaking comprehend the language, that is one of the things being discussed here. Thanks for contributing constructively to the discourse.

Easy mode is a fantastic idea!!!!i when I got axe had firmware 11 was great!!!!in a few months the axe became 3 times better!!!!some of the improvements will probably never use them but I surely understand the overall improvement of the axe which is VERY important!!!! Sound and feel...I think we are at the right side of the road,having the option to experiment things is FREDOM..

Would you mind updating the title? I am familiar with feature creep and, as I read your post, I was thinking, "this isn't even related to feature creep." And then I read your edit.

Sometimes all it takes is a different user interface to turn something incredibly complex into simple perfection.

Considering the pace of advancement in this space, it's not surprising that it can get overwhelming. On the other hand, providing ultimate tweak ability can empower users to do something unexpected and that is priceless

As for useless responses: a handful of bad ones out of about 200 is a good average overall. You created a pretty successful thread in that you gathered a lot of insight, opinion, and suggestions. I'd be happy with that myself.
True indeed. I guess this thread actually went somewhere, despite not really the direction I hoped it would. Which - one way or the other - is fine too.

Back
Top Bottom