Axe-Fx II (All Models) - Cliff's new Quantum 8 factory presets (Bank A)

Hi all,

Here are Cliff's new Quantum 8 Factory Bank A presets converted for the Axe-Fx II XL and Mark II/Original.
We'll work on banks B and C and add the entire collection to the website, but in the meanwhile, please enjoy these:

XL+
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloa...um/8.0/AxeFX_II_XLPLUS_Factory_Bank_A_vQ8.syx

XL
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloa...uantum/8.0/AxeFX_II_XL_Factory_Bank_A_vQ8.syx

Mark II
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloa...2/Quantum/8.0/AxeFX_II_Factory_Bank_A_vQ8.syx

Using Fractal-Bot, I wasn't prompted like usual to select a different destination bank for the import ("B" in my case, "A" has all of my custom presets). So I aborted the import.

Is there a work around for selecting a bank destination, or should I just wait for the fully revised version... ?

Many thanks!

Using Fractal-Bot, I wasn't prompted like usual to select a different destination bank for the import ("B" in my case, "A" has all of my custom presets). So I aborted the import.

Is there a work around for selecting a bank destination, or should I just wait for the fully revised version... ?

Many thanks!

Under the send tab you selected your model of Axe, browsed to the BankA.syx (or dragged and dropped the file on the field), and then hit Send? And did not get prompted with the "Please select a destination." dialog? Dialog only comes up after you hit the "Send" button, not before...

Under the send tab you selected your model of Axe, browsed to the BankA.syx (or dragged and dropped the file on the field), and then hit Send? And did not get prompted with the "Please select a destination." dialog? Dialog only comes up after you hit the "Send" button, not before...

I did that, as I have done in past with previous updates, but as I mentioned there was no prompt, it just begins to load after hitting send.

Thanks

I did that, as I have done in past with previous updates, but as I mentioned there was no prompt, it just begins to load after hitting send.

Thanks
Woah, super weird, it's working as expected here. Latest version of Fractal-Bot and all that jazz? I suppose another option could be to use Axe-Manage Presets in Axe-Edit to drag and drop the presets onto slots 129-256, that'd be one way to work around it. Very odd that Fractal-Bot stopped prompting you, might be worth flagging as a bug in the Fractal-Bot sub-forum.

For now remove the Tone Match block. I use it to compare presets to the actual amp and sometimes I forget to remove it. I'll redo the presets this weekend (after I get back from Monster Jam) and remove the block.

I dont think any company provides this kind of support in the music world!

Many thanks!

wonder if u hit return a second time & and so inadvertently accepted a default of bank A (because of a laggy computer).. Things like that happen, even though you would have inadvertently left clicked your mouse on bank A too.

Or, much more likely, poltergiest pig in there just playin'.

Many thanks!
The only thing I can think of is that you are on the "RECEIVE" Tab instead of the Send Tab?

For now remove the Tone Match block. I use it to compare presets to the actual amp and sometimes I forget to remove it. I'll redo the presets this weekend (after I get back from Monster Jam) and remove the block.

Remove a block to lower the CPU usage. I probably forgot to check CPU usage in that preset and if you have USB attached the CPU usage goes up a little.

How was GRAVEDIGGERRRR

2f3acd75e738a8a2a5a06c2141069956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom