Axe-Fx II (All Models) - Cliff's new Quantum 8 factory presets (Bank A)

Have to say these presets sound awesome right out of the box. Kudos Cliff!

Absolutely!! The Plexi 50 needs no tweaking whatsoever over here. One pure "throughthemixcutter" straight our of the box! Triaxis, just some minor tweaking and it's the same deal.

Demo of the latest factory presets from bank A for the Axe FX II. It sounds so good, I didn't need a drive in front of the amp. Sounds just like a nice overdriven real amp. I left the preset on default settings and changed only the IR to the Ownhammer PR-H75 Warm from the Player Pack "MAR Green Vintage".

You guys are amazing, really. Best piece of gear I ever bought... keeps getting better the longer I own it, and that's rare in this business.

These presets are awesome. Got to number 32 "Savageness", turned on the delay and got lost for an hour and a half!
Thanks Cliff!
boy_jamming_on_guitar_sm_wht.gif

Last edited:
Hi by browsing some of the new presets, it appears that some like 6160 Block, Herbie2+, Jumped plexi and others, have the tone match block engaged so the axe fx screen is blinking "TMA REF SOLO'D" and no sound goes out from the speakers.

I'm just wondering if this was on purpose or if i had to refresh or do something in order to have all the presets usable?

Many thanks for considering my thoughts.

Last edited:
I wanted to mention one preset on the new XL+ bank that, for me, is corrupt, the Two-Stone , at dead stock setting ,has extreme digital distortion that I cannot pinpoint the source or get rid of, I redownloaded the new bank A twice and reinstalled that one with the same result, and just noticed the CPU is at 97% with zero modification to the freshly downloaded preset.....anyone else experience this? here is the preset, same as in the new bank A...

Attachments

• 052 Two-Stone.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi by browsing some of the new presets, it appears that some like 6160 Block, Herbie2+, Jumped plexi and others, have the tone match block engaged so the axe fx screen is blinking "TMA REF SOLO'D" and no sound goes out from the speakers.

I'm just wondering if this was on purpose or if i had to refresh or do something in order to have all the presets usable?

Many thanks for considering my thoughts.

For now remove the Tone Match block. I use it to compare presets to the actual amp and sometimes I forget to remove it. I'll redo the presets this weekend (after I get back from Monster Jam) and remove the block.

I wanted to mention one preset on the new XL+ bank that, for me, is corrupt, the Two-Stone , at dead stock setting ,has extreme digital distortion that I cannot pinpoint the source or get rid of, I redownloaded the new bank A twice and reinstalled that one with the same result, and just noticed the CPU is at 97% with zero modification to the freshly downloaded preset.....anyone else experience this? here is the preset, same as in the new bank A...

Remove a block to lower the CPU usage. I probably forgot to check CPU usage in that preset and if you have USB attached the CPU usage goes up a little.

Thanks. At Monster Jam don't forget your ear protections cause it might ruin your job and some other's too :p

Back
Top Bottom