• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe FX II 5153 Ownhammer Mesa High Gain Essentials Crushing It

monkeymanx

Inspired
Thanks... Tempted to buy a couple other of the gain essential cab packs. I have the studio mix modern 4x12 one which is good but these gain essential packs seem to take it the minor step forward. Seems like a lot of the "amp modeling" world is taking baby steps at this point which is good because the sounds just go from awesome to more awesome.

monkeymanx

Inspired
Well... It is a pretty bare bones .syx. You would need to have the Ultra Res IR I made too using the High Gain Essentials IR from own hammer. I took some I liked and blended them to taste using cab lab.

Noriuky73

Power User
Wich Mesa ?? 5881 or EL34 or SS ? En or Ch 8/16 ?

I really end always blendi g the EN 5881 n*5 with something else ... I really like it with some Marshall V30 OH or Diezel too but only for High gain models ...

I have a 4x12 recto cab OS and maybe i'm so used to this sounds ... It's just perfect to my ears . At list for saturated/driven sounds

Top Bottom