Axe-FX II 4.0beta Bogner Blue - Here for the Party!

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Vendor
Gretchen Wilson tune, "Here for the Party". Sort clip, one take, one stereo track. Recorded direct. Clams left in for no extra charge on top of the free price of admission. LOL. :D

PRS Custom 22 - Bogner Ecstasy Blue Channel amp block - cab block - tape delay block - reverb.

Solo boost is my MFC-101 global solo boost. Adds about +5db.

Just for fun.

FLAC Download

real nice and little bit nasty like like.

new to the forum owner of axe fx 2 just change from ultra and doing alot of programing for the moment.
youre bogner sounds just great i have not tryed that amp yet.
would you share the preset.

regards to you scott

Sounds Cool,

It was mentioned in another thread that there will be more Power amp improvements in 4.0
are you guys in Beta noticing a big change in that area as well??

Sounds Cool,

It was mentioned in another thread that there will be more Power amp improvements in 4.0
are you guys in Beta noticing a big change in that area as well??

YES.

Big letters. I am baffled how he does it, but I stopped trying to figure out why or what drives him. It's shocking and flat out the best amp modeling I've ever heard or used. Hand's down, no question here. IMHO, YMMV.

Does the improve poweramp section needs yet another Master volume adjustement like V2 vs.V3 or you leave it around 2-3? What about your's on this patch? Where did you set the Master? And what cab is this? Sounds really really...you!! I love it!!

Does the improve poweramp section needs yet another Master volume adjustement like V2 vs.V3 or you leave it around 2-3? What about your's on this patch? Where did you set the Master? And what cab is this? Sounds really really...you!! I love it!!

Yet another MV adjustment is recommended. We are finding that around 4-6 is optimum for higher gain stuff. Price of progress...

The higher gain stuff now just crushes. I added a "FAS 6160" model after experimenting with the PVH 6160 model and A/B'ing that with my 5150. IMO, the new model sounds better than the actual amp. Not as much gain but less compressed and less fizzy.

There's a parameter to shut that off, no BS. I don't hear it as 'fizz' and leave the switch ON. So everyone can be happy. :D

For real? For real real?!? Like actually a no fizz button? Is called fizz on/off?

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

The higher gain stuff now just crushes. I added a "FAS 6160" model after experimenting with the PVH 6160 model and A/B'ing that with my 5150. IMO, the new model sounds better than the actual amp. Not as much gain but less compressed and less fizzy.

Sounds awesome, can't wait. Has there been any previous discussion about the v4 power amp modelling? I can't search very well on my android so if there has been can someone hit me up with a link? Cheers :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I for one welcome our new "better than the real amp" overlords.

I also welcome amp overlords that don't exist in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom