Axe FX going in for service...

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
Axe FX going in for service...Update: Fixed Perfectly !!

I have to send my Axe FX in for service.... It's killing me ...
Just want to thank Charlie and everyone at Fractal for their excellent customer service over the years.. What a great company!! Best money I've ever spent....

Last edited:
I had to have the Ethernet Port replaced on the Axe FX it wasn't working correctly. Going on 6 days without it.... It's killing me. We just started a U2 band and I have tons of Programming to do... :-(

Perfect time to flex your credit card and buy a back up Axe II.

Lol ... Believe me I'm thinking about it. I just ordered a Suhr and I'm getting married in April... It'll be tough... I'm going to sell off a bunch of equipment I'm not using anymore..

I picked up a backup unit and my life is more stress free! :) I'm in a cover band and I couldn't imagine doing a gig with only one amp tone behind me.

I picked up a backup unit and my life is more stress free! :) I'm in a cover band and I couldn't imagine doing a gig with only one amp tone behind me.

I hear ya, I'm in 3 cover bands, and now we just started a U2 band. I had the Ultra before the Axe, it makes everything so much easier.

I had a similar issue someone tripped over my Cat5 line. I will say the folks at Fractal Support fixed the issue very quickly within a day of receiving the unit.

I had to have the Ethernet Port replaced on the Axe FX it wasn't working correctly. Going on 6 days without it.... It's killing me. We just started a U2 band and I have tons of Programming to do... :-(

I live in the UK and may well need the Ethernet ports replaced. Who do you use?

Lol ... Believe me I'm thinking about it. I just ordered a Suhr and I'm getting married in April... It'll be tough... I'm going to sell off a bunch of equipment I'm not using anymore..

Congrats! Some friendly words of advice GET WHAT YOU CAN NOW :lol. After looking back at 22 years of marriage I had to make some painful decisions. When I was first married things (your wants) are harder to acquire as the unit priorities change. So better to go into it with the things you want that are fairly easy apposed to tying to acquire them after the fact. Granted it's not always the case but more so then not.

Wish i only ever had one guitar like the old days. lol
But with the net changed all that, and it's tough to let go of a lot of guitars.

I hear that... I was up to 16. i have 3 for sale now and I just ordered a Suhr...

Yay!!!

Best news I've heard all week !!!! "Work is complete on your Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx and the unit is ready to be returned." I'm having it shipped Next Day Air...!!!

I had a similar issue someone tripped over my Cat5 line. I will say the folks at Fractal Support fixed the issue very quickly within a day of receiving the unit.
So, probably a stupid question here, can it be run off a wifi connection? Or is Cat5 just what kind of cable it happens to use?

I ordered the Suhr Custom Modern similar to this with a Quilt Maple top finished in Faded Trans Whale Blue Burst, Mahogany body, Mahogany neck Ebony fingerboard and a Gotoh Floyd.

Back
Top Bottom