Axe-Fx Firmware Version 8.00

I'm having an issue that's popped up this week on FW8. Pretty sure its a bug. After the unit has been on for a couple hours or so I starts generating a very loud pink noise type sound. it happened twice this week shut it off reboot it and its ok. It just now happened again when I activated a lead scene with a drive pedal. switch the scene back and it went away, but every time a drive pedal is activated it's loud pink noise. It's definitely the drive block!
anyone else? also, I've had some odd noises here and there. pops, clicks and static. not continuous, but periodicaly. Also I've went back to 7.02 no pops and static. I"ve installed 8.00 3 times now and no change, also rest system. rebuilt the presets from scratch as well.
(Edit) Reset the drive block as it was doing it and it still would come back. Preset attached: but did it on every patch I changed to. reboot and all works fine for a few hours.

Attachments

• 1987x Crunch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
No comments I guess? Did it two more times this afternoon . Seems to be around 2 hours after booting. Just now kicked in drive block and beautiful pink noise. However this time instead of resetting the drive block I changed to a different drive and it went away. Seems to be in the Heartpedal 11. I've not used that particular drive until this week. I'll choose a different drive model and see if it does it again.

No comments I guess? Did it two more times this afternoon . Seems to be around 2 hours after booting. Just now kicked in drive block and beautiful pink noise. However this time instead of resetting the drive block I changed to a different drive and it went away. Seems to be in the Heartpedal 11. I've not used that particular drive until this week. I'll choose a different drive model and see if it does it again.
I have my unit on, with a Heartpedal 11 drive block in it. I will see if it happens after a few hours of idling here.

Reactions: RDH
Back
Top Bottom