Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.04

Might be a silly question, but I updated firmware and jumped several upgrades and now the volume of my patches is much lower than before? Did I miss something goofy between all the last several updates?

Also when i plugged headphones into the headphone jack I initially only had sound from the left output but after a quick power cycle that went away.
Hey man, sometimes patch updates can affect different parameters, and sometimes these "beta" patches have bugs in them also. So,etimes you just have to readjust your parameters. The headphone thing though, im not sure about, but if its working now then just let it ride

After update 21, I noticed a malfunction in my FC-12 foot controller. The top two buttons do not work properly, specifically the first top from the left and the third from the left. I have to click several times to switch the scene with these buttons. Other buttons work smoothly and correctly. Could this be due to the latest update or is it more of a hardware defect?

Edit:
I will add that before all the buttons worked properly. The foot controller has not suffered any physical failure. It hasn't fallen anywhere or been hit.
I'd try another XLR cable. They can pick the most inopportune time to start failing. Like Cliff says....

Is anyone else noticing a slight increase in low mids in the Citrus RV50 and PVH 6160+? I’m having trouble dialing out this low mid resonance. I keep dialing back the gain and it doesn’t seem to help.

After update 21, I noticed a malfunction in my FC-12 foot controller. The top two buttons do not work properly, specifically the first top from the left and the third from the left. I have to click several times to switch the scene with these buttons. Other buttons work smoothly and correctly. Could this be due to the latest update or is it more of a hardware defect?

Edit:
I will add that before all the buttons worked properly. The foot controller has not suffered any physical failure. It hasn't fallen anywhere or been hit.
I've already solved this problem. It turned out that the nuts on the buttons had come loose. They must be tightened firmly with a wrench. Now everything works fine :)

I upgraded from FW21.0 final release to 21.04 final release recently and noticed that the USA Clean and the Marshall SLP amp models seem very "boomy" in the low end compared to the v21.0 firmware I had previously.

I know there was some changes to the low end in the FW upgrade (I haven't yet changed my cab low cuts from about 85Hz) but wondered if there is a control in particular that has changed so I can lower it to get rid of the low end boom that I'm hearing ?

Sorry to use words like "boomy" but I really have no clue what frequencies these would be - somewhere between 85Hz and 120Hz would be my guess but as these amp models have been fine before I was wondering if I could do something simple like pull down the depth/speaker thump or something rather than cut a load more frequencies. All other amps still sound great, it's just these two.

I have speaker thump at 2.5 on both these amps if that helps.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
we are at the beginning of the outdoor concert season and I don't know how much longer I will resist not installing this firmware...please get the final version out as soon as possible!

Back
Top Bottom