Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.01

Must be something good in the oven .,
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

I wonder if it makes development easier, that if something is able definitely to port to the FM9 and FM3, it will be faster and easier to port to the Axe-FX III because of its processing power. I'm not a developer, so this is an uneducated guess.

I wonder if it makes development easier, that if something is able definitely to port to the FM9 and FM3, it will be faster and easier to port to the Axe-FX III because of its processing power. I'm not a developer, so this is an uneducated guess.
Every once in a while, Fractal throws a gift like this to boxes that aren't the flagship. No worries — the flagship always catches up — but meanwhile...

Hey there

Im not that good in editing presets after a new firmware update, somehow in the end I make the worst sound possible 🤣 because I turn toomany toomuch .
I do check if there is new firmware. Beeing a flashaholic I just cant help it. But after flashing I usually get in trouble and get the feeling " here we go again" <<-- fwiw this is not a complain! 😉

Cheers 🍻

FWIW we've been working on something like this for the past six months or so. We have several robots that we use for automated IR capture, custom control software, etc., etc.

I didn't want to spill the beans this early but...

Your patience will be rewarded.
Very well could be this, as someone else mentioned, I believe.

Very well could be this, as someone else mentioned, I believe.
I am guessing that is for cab-lab4. You have not been able to purchase cab-lab3 since Nov. and there are other threads pointing to the same. Some thoughts are that the cab-lab4 can load several IRs and let you move the microphone around the cone to export what you want into an IR. I am guessing this won't be part of the Ax3 firmware.

No clue if this is what is going on or not, just what had been talked about elsewhere on the board. I have cab-lab3 full license and this feature doesn't really make or break it for me since I get the tones I want with 2 IRs in the cab block and even mixed two of my own IRs using cab-lab when I first got it and the AX3 nearly 2 years ago now.

Back
Top Bottom