Axe-Fx Firmware Version 20.05 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck shit fuck, no ADA MP-1 yet :cry:

Either way, thanks for the Hot Cake!

Last edited:
I'm a knucklehead. I actually looked up 'Griddle Cake' 🤦‍♂️ But I am totally digging it with XLF setting.

“various other fixes and improvements.”

I knew it, I knew it!

How is it possible?

Cliff says... Because it is. lol
And, he’s right... again.

Thank you FAS!

So far behind 19.02, and every things purfect,, AT student so.. Halo emulation calling. Looking forward to the updates!

Should we reboot the drive blocks and the amps concerned to have the improvements or it is automatically applied?
Thank you

Looking forward to the sv20h i've always liked small wattage amps like these.
Can we get an mt15 too? That amp is sick!
Loved when archon was added and it is my go to amp still.
mt15 would be icing on the cake if ever it come!

I love it, but I am so so confused about the decision making process of what amps get added as new models. I'm sure the SV20H is cool and all but there are so many legendary amps out there and we got another Marshall? It's just not what I would have picked.
I get ya.
I'm going to try it this morning and im sure it'll be great.
I'm desperate for a fryette pitbull ultra lead.
Its not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but its unique sounding and is a good add to the tonal pallette

I get ya.
I'm going to try it this morning and im sure it'll be great.
I'm desperate for a fryette pitbull ultra lead.
Its not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but its unique sounding and is a good add to the tonal pallette
if someone had asked for this amp (which is not the case in addition) we would have answered him “tss tss tss there are already plenty of plexi you only have to tweak”. Besides that, we must not forget that it is his product. there's already a ton of content for the price, we don't have to be babies either 😅. but yeah it's funny to release the only amp not requested 😅. afterwards, as he had his brain in the plexis these weeks, it might be faster to do this one than an amp from a to z. The Marshalls are really great in this unit.
By the way I think I asked an important question some post ago, I hope they will answer it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom