• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 18.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_fender

Axe-Master
nice! if you mute out 1 and you have audio going out and coming back via the usb, will the returning usb audio be muted from out1? if not, this will actually resolve a wish that i've had for so long i can't remember when i had it.
Wish granted. When MUTE is selected, output to USB Outs 1 and 2 is still heard. It only mutes the output from the OUT 1 block.

ApocalypticKatana

Experienced
"Added MUTE option to Output 1/2 Configuration. This allows muting the analog outputs while still passing data via USB. This can be used when using the Axe-Fx III in conjunction with computer plug-ins"

Thank you this one is much appreciated!!!

jin1995x

Inspired
"Added MUTE option to Output 1/2 Configuration. This allows muting the analog outputs while still passing data via USB. This can be used when using the Axe-Fx III in conjunction with computer plug-ins"

Thank you this one is much appreciated!!!
i wonder if we can use it to mute just the output1 at the back and not headphone output, this would be extremely handy.

Last edited:

Smittefar

Axe-Master
I am always excited by compressor updates.

Since the latest compressor updates, my global compressor blocks have been a bit of a mess.

Looks like I'll have to redo them again. It's a good thing I love compressors (it's not so good that I have between one and three compressor blocks in all my 100 presets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom