Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Release

When you say, "the Unit not Updating Correctly...", So it might be a programming issue involving the incorrect Display setting inside that BLOCK?
I don't know the reason why. I don't work at FAS. I just twist the knobs until good sounds appear...

It seems like it's a software bug though.

EDIT: Yes it is.

Yes, there's a display bug. The effect is loading correctly but the name isn't being displayed correctly. This is due to a "fix" I put in to accommodate importing block files with Axe-Edit.
Thank you for adding this accommodation. There are some really cool sounds added, not a big deal to me that the names don't display 'correctly'.

Yes i found a similar flange from the first ratm album I was looking for since a long time in the new ones ! something near the phaser more « vocal » than « jet like » . The flange part is more than serious now 😅. (31 Flanger? Lol)
I have tried the plex delay some of them are ♥️.

Then I have tried the chorus section once again , they are great buuuut… when I just play with my small clone ehx pedal there is something « more » in the sound . Don’t know how to explain it. Fuller ? Not compressed ?
The axe sounds like studio racks . The pedals got something dirtier .
They were talking about tape delay in another topic, I tried it, and yes I understand what the op wanted . It’s probably hard faking all the noises of some units digitally .
Anyway. The amount of content of the axe 3 is monumental . They are not 2 units like this. I had fun doing some experiment with these effects

Back
Top Bottom