Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Release

Does the MKI still only utilize full res from the scratchpad?

First post:
Added 10 FullRes IRs to the Legacy bank provided by Valhallir and York Audio. These are at the end of the bank. These can be loaded into the IR Player blocks or into Slots 3 and 4 of the Cabinet blocks. Note that Slots 1 and 2 of the Cabinet blocks do not support FullRes.
Also for Mk1.

Big volume drop in the Marshall jvm satriani , something particular on it ?
Some rectos got less db too but more gently

Big volume drop in the Marshall jvm satriani , something particular on it ?
Some rectos got less db too but more gently

I first thought my clean scenes were louder (maybe due to the changes in the compressor block, which I use?), but it's also possible that my high gain scenes are quieter now (5150 block letter, Rockerverb 50).

But I'll have to check that again, when I'm in front of my AxeFX.

The new AXE edit update still hasn't resolved the labeling issue I'm having with in the "type" category when clicking on a MultiDly. And yes, I did refresh after installing the latest firmware beta.

The new AXE edit update still hasn't resolved the labeling issue I'm having with in the "type" category when clicking on a MultiDly. And yes, I did refresh after installing the latest firmware beta.
Please provide a link to where you may have described this.

…. Does anybody know why thé threshold parameter has disapeared from thé Compressor block?
It affects significantly thé sound of presets that use … Compressor
And thé Compressor … itself
A bit curious ;)

…. Does anybody know why thé threshold parameter has disapeared from thé Compressor block?
It affects significantly thé sound of presets that use … Compressor
And thé Compressor … itself
A bit curious ;)
It has been removed for the Pedal 1, Pedal 2, Dynamicomp and JFET Compressor types. It should still be there for all the other types.

Back
Top Bottom