Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, I haven’t kept up with the beta threads and obviously missed this, but am I right in thinking Cliff out a way of storing full res IRs on the mk i as well now?
Never has this gif been more appropriate.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif
There are some factory FullRes IRs provided at the end of the Legacy bank. So you can’t load new ones, but there are some excellent options there for us.

Added dedicated Pitch Shifting to the Reverb block.
Overhauled the Megatap block.
Added modulation to Diffusers in the Delay, Multitap and Megatap blocks.
Added new types to the Multitap Delay block.

hello!

i think cliff may have added some of my multitaps. if you see holdsworth long and short, they need to be used together, both in parallel so that you get 8 taps like in the original ud stomp presets. i'll install later and have a look.
Yes, those are yours. Thank your for your contribution.

Wow great job Leon - sounds amazing - just when you think Fractal cant get better this happens - just got two silver EV-1 pedals - incredible luv them

I posted this is another thread, but all of the new Multitap types are not showing up for me like the 1210, etc. It only shows 6 types. I have updated the firmware, Axe Edit and refreshed after FW update in Settings, but it still isn't working.

I posted this is another thread, but all of the new Multitap types are not showing up for me like the 1210, etc. It only shows 6 types. I have updated the firmware, Axe Edit and refreshed after FW update in Settings, but it still isn't working.
What about from the front panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom