Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Public Beta

Possible bug. I was deleting a bunch of presets on the unit but all output lights maxed out and then there is a loud pop sound as each were deleted/saved.
After all presets were deleted the output lights stayed maxed out requiring a reboot to fix.

Possible bug. I was deleting a bunch of presets on the unit but all output lights maxed out and then there is a loud pop sound as each were deleted/saved.
After all presets were deleted the output lights stayed maxed out requiring a reboot to fix.
Please provide detailed steps on how to recreate. Thanks.

Please provide detailed steps on how to recreate. Thanks.
The first time it happened I was creating a list of presets/cabs using fractool. I rebooted the unit which returned it to normal. I then opened manage presets in axe-edit, selected about 200 presets and hit the delete key. That's when it happened again. I rebooted again and everything is back to normal.

The first time it happened I was creating a list of presets/cabs using fractool. I rebooted the unit which returned it to normal. I then opened manage presets in axe-edit, selected about 200 presets and hit the delete key. That's when it happened again. I rebooted again and everything is back to normal.
Please provide the 200 presets along with your system configuration. Thanks.

Any of them have a Multiplexer in it? Maybe associated with that bug?
It was all the factory presets plus a few user presets - yes I know, it's a little more than 200 ;) - more than likely one of them had a multiplexer in it.
I'm compiling the list now for Cliff. I'll try to reproduce the issue with fewer presets, and with one containing a multiplexer.

First off, a big thanks to Cliff for finding a way to make this work on the Mark I!

Initial impressions of FullRes:

I’m loving it. It really fixes the whole headphones sounding too dead/flat/direct thing.

I’ve had one of the old ultra res room IRs blended in at -40dB on my main live patch for years. I’m gonna try replacing that with a full res IR and see how it sounds in the room (sounds a lot better at home so I am optimistic). Live tone should have very little room, like you won’t notice it is there but you would notice a little if it was gone.

I made a separate channel on the cab block with stereo IRs turned up higher (like -23dB) for home practice.

loud pop and maxed output LEDs when switching presets via Axe-Edit
Switching from empty preset to this one

Attachments

• 7ender Vibroverb & Super Reverb.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
This seems to be the preset causing the issue. I believe its one of Yek's presets he shared in another post.
I was able to reproduce this issue at least 3 times. It does have a multiplexer in it.

Attachments

• 472_Iedereen is van de Wereld.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Here is the preset before and after just in case.

Attachments

• 471_I Don't Want To Be.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 473_Killer + Papa.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
This seems to be the preset causing the issue. I believe its one of Yek's presets he shared in another post.
I was able to reproduce this issue at least 3 times.
That preset has a Multiplexer in it. It's been noted numerous times previously in this thread that the Multiplexer is causing problems and that it will be fixed in the next release.

all my presets use the multiplexer i guess i'd better not install beta 17.01 and wait for the next version? or not ?

Back
Top Bottom