Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Public Beta #2

Wonder why they can't make modifier amount input in that window? At the very least it would be handy to have say two buttons on Min and Max both that went straight to 12 o'clock or 3 o'clock. Not like Michael Pickens has anything else to do. Joking naturally.
I can't remember exactly why, but it was like that with the Axe II as well. I have a habit of keying in values directly in AxeEdit, so the modifier MIN and MAX values have always been outliers in that regard.

Maybe a stupid question - but how do you get the fullres IRs in one output and normal IRs on another? Just via 2 cab blocks...?

Excellent question, I was actually tossing up using it through FOH actually, on low mix, because we’re outside and I thought it would be interesting… but yes normally just two cabs

Excellent question, I was actually tossing up using it through FOH actually, on low mix, because we’re outside and I thought it would be interesting… but yes normally just two cabs

I was tinkering with the same idea for sending Fullres to a dedicated output for IEM. Came to the conclusion that the IR player block is your best friend.

Unlikely, as its absence is related to CPU management. You can always use the Multitap Delay's Diffuser function instead.
Yes, the delay blocks share with the amp block. Still, I'm hoping for one delay to be returned to having diffusion. It's a massive CPU saver and the ping-pong with diff is a killer delay/verb.

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom