. Mega verb
. Gated Reverb

Reverb
. Andromeda
. Centaurus
. Pegasus
. Ursa Major
Iirc the new reverb types are more than four

PS: I wonder if the zephyr delay is based on a real pedal. Maybe the Diamond delay?

@nikk© Thanks. I thought I saw an Aquarius too. Maybe the new Reverbs are all constellations? Seems like a trend here?
Along with Aquarius and the 4 already mentioned, there's also the Capricorn, Gemini and Sagittarius models. Pretty cool to have the Pitch parameters available added to the Mod+Pitch page on most of the other models, all of the non-spring as far as I can tell.

Question: why does DELETE in layout view turn orange when selected block is bypassed? (It still works.)

20211013_102433.jpg

Actually, I put in a request (somewhere) that FAS rename and reorder the types with "Type -" as prefix, e.g.

Chamber - Small, Medium, Large ...​
Church - North, South​
Cloud - Cirrocumulus ...​
Hall - Concert, Huge...​
Pitch/Shimmer - Andromeda ...​
Plate - ...​
Room - ...​
Spring - ...​
Studio - ...​
Tunnel - ...​
Could also apply to Delays etc.

Would help organization and selection. :)

Last edited:
Actually, I put in a request (somewhere) that FAS reorder/rename the types with type as prefix (e.g. Room - Small, Room - Med...; Pitch - Andromeda...; Cloud - Cirrocumulus; Spring - Deluxe Verb etc.) And order them alphabetically.

Could also apply to Delays etc.

Would help organization and selection.
Assigning colors is how I've organized some of the blocks with a lot of different models.

No matter what method they choose to use, people will want something different. Alphabetical makes sense in general, then the user has an option available to group according to their preference.

Assigning colors is how I've organized some of the blocks with a lot of different models.

No matter what method they choose to use, people will want something different. Alphabetical makes sense in general, then the user has an option available to group according to their preference.
True. However, I generally use the front panel so no customization.

I have a control switch setup on my FC (set to momentary) to engage a input boost (set to shimmer) in the amp block. I'm using a global block...some presets are showing it automatically engaged. Only way to disengage it is to engage the FC switch. Save. Change preset go back its auto engaged again. Changing the boost type also doesn't change across my amp 1 global block. I suspect this is a bug as this was not the behavior before. Disengage the global block and its doing the same thing. I should mention this specific preset came from my Fm9 as I made changes to it and transferred it back to my axe fx for convenience.

I’ve never used it through Axe-Edit - going to have to check that out now.
Last time I tried the embedded version of Bot in AE on my MacMini, it didn't work, even though I made sure the stand-alone version was closed at the time. I was glad we still have the Fractal-Bot as an option, as it works beautifully.

Fyi
Lee

Back
Top Bottom