Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Public Beta #2

I continue to have this error, when I try to install 17.01 public beta 2. I think it must be 7-8 times now
Any others who experience this?
USB is sure connected, I can see Axe edit communicates. I also have an empty preset on Axe Fx, when file is installing.

Is this it..?

Skærmbillede 2021-10-13 kl. 01.29.10.png

Anyone getting the ticks/clicks/static in the reverb decay, switch to a presets that does not have a spring reverb in it and reboot your Axe III.
If you load up a spring reverb (or a preset that uses one) and then switch to any other reverb mode (or a preset that uses one), the ticks will come back. Cliff already found the bug and is fixing it.

Now success.. Thanks! -I tried both, but I had the latest Fractal bot 3.0.11.. It must be Axe edit have to be closed. I didn't know that..?
There is a standalone Fractal-Bot, and there's one built into the *-Edit app specific to the particular modelers. The two have the same features.

The USB spec doesn't let two "host" applications talk to the same peripheral. In our world, that means that you can't have the standalone Fractal-Bot connected to the same modeler that the *-Edit application is talking to, otherwise an error will be generated.

I recommend removing the standalone Fractal-Bot until you know exactly why you need it, and instead rely on the embedded one. The embedded one is always as current as the editor application.

You can - but probably shouldn’t keep Axe Edit open if you are using Fractal Bot - I’ve had some issues due to that before and Cliff confirmed in one of his replies on my issues that it’s wise not to have them both open.
I don't have Fractal Bot installed as a stand alone app. Not sure if this is the proper way, but I always run Fractal Bot through Axe Edit and never have issues.

Maybe I missed it, but does anyone have a list of new items (names) in Reverb and Delay? I'm not sure how to determine what was there before the update and what was added new. I saw a video showing a new delay (zephyr) but can't see it as an option and curious to go through the various new reverbs but not 100% sure what all was new. I know some of them but not all.

Is that reverb pitch setting coming over to the fm9 in a future beta? Sounds amazing and would be awesome to save some plex delay shimmer cpu usage.

Killer job with that.

Back
Top Bottom