Axe Fx does Minimoog

simeon

Axe-Master
originally tried to see how many notes i could get at once (11 with two pitch shifters and two synths!), so i ended up with this minimoog patch. the intelligent pitch shifters are involved, so stick to the key of Am dorian and don't forget to change them if you want it in a different key. good for prog rock intros!

apologies for any crackling in the audio - i forget to unplug the USB before recording and it's right on the CPU limit

i have the filter tied to envelope here, but you might want to put it on a pedal

sorry for the dipstick demo...really rushed of my feet at the moment! :)

sim

Last edited:
Is this the new FW? I guess am the only one on this forum who hasn't installed FW6 yet. I wait until after my vacation in NY.

whoa! </keanu>

Downloaded that. It'll blow some minds when I show off my AxeFx at Guitar Workshop this summer.

dude! </alex>

:)

NA_WILLIAM_AND_THEODORE.jpg

So I downloaded the patch, and no audio comes out. Axe II, new FW 6...how do I pinpoint where the problem is? Not an experienced user by any means...I download a lot of patches that don't seem to work for me...and I can't figure out why.

-C

check the volume block. i always assign external 1 there. if no external 1 exists, then the volume will default to zero. either replace with a shunt, or bypass (and make sure mute mode = thru)

Back
Top Bottom