AXE-FX Dead!

michaiel

My Axe-Fx does not power up. I bought it directly from Fractal back in December and have been using almost every day, but last night I powered up the studio and the Axe-Fx is the only thing not working. I did an email to Fractal. Has anyone experienced this? I have multiple sessions this week and this weekend and I have been relying on this thing heavily. I dont want to void my warranty, but if it is as simple as a blown fuse I would like to take care of it now.
thanks

michaiel said:
My Axe-Fx does not power up. I bought it directly from Fractal back in December and have been using almost every day, but last night I powered up the studio and the Axe-Fx is the only thing not working. I did an email to Fractal. Has anyone experienced this? I have multiple sessions this week and this weekend and I have been relying on this thing heavily. I dont want to void my warranty, but if it is as simple as a blown fuse I would like to take care of it now.
thanks

Fractal is pretty quick with responses- hang in there, I am sure they will be able to help you troubleshoot.

i assume you have done all the connections troubleshooting ?...making sure the power cord didnt come loose on the back panel, replacing the power cable, checking for fault on the power outlet it is plugged into...

Yea....I checked everything. Its dead. Fractal just emailed me so hopefullly I will get it solved soon.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom