• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx crashes when plugging in FC-12 via FASlink

AbstractLogic

The FC-12 I have has worked perfectly until I plugged it in today and found that the display and I/O LEDs will just blink indefinitely. If the Axe FX is on and I plug in the FC12 afterwards the same issue happens. I went ahead and tried a few XLR cables to no avail. has anyone else experienced this issue or know if I'm missing something here?

DougB415

Inspired
I didn’t have this exact issue; I was lifting my FC-6 to move a cable and it went blank for a second, then said “Initializing”. Nothing changed on the FX3, but it was alarming to see that. Not sure if it’s my XLR cable but the jack seems solid. I ordered a new XLR cable.

Rex

Legend!
I didn’t have this exact issue; I was lifting my FC-6 to move a cable and it went blank for a second, then said “Initializing”. Nothing changed on the FX3, but it was alarming to see that. Not sure if it’s my XLR cable but the jack seems solid. I ordered a new XLR cable.
There’s a high likelihood that it’s an intermittent cable, or one thatnjust wasn’t seated all the way. That’s a classic sign of a momentary disconnection.

Top Bottom