Axe-Fx crashes when plugging in FC-12 via FASlink

The FC-12 I have has worked perfectly until I plugged it in today and found that the display and I/O LEDs will just blink indefinitely. If the Axe FX is on and I plug in the FC12 afterwards the same issue happens. I went ahead and tried a few XLR cables to no avail. has anyone else experienced this issue or know if I'm missing something here?

I didn’t have this exact issue; I was lifting my FC-6 to move a cable and it went blank for a second, then said “Initializing”. Nothing changed on the FX3, but it was alarming to see that. Not sure if it’s my XLR cable but the jack seems solid. I ordered a new XLR cable.

I didn’t have this exact issue; I was lifting my FC-6 to move a cable and it went blank for a second, then said “Initializing”. Nothing changed on the FX3, but it was alarming to see that. Not sure if it’s my XLR cable but the jack seems solid. I ordered a new XLR cable.
There’s a high likelihood that it’s an intermittent cable, or one thatnjust wasn’t seated all the way. That’s a classic sign of a momentary disconnection.

Back
Top Bottom