Axe-Fx Austin Facebook

Cool. I think I wrote the first post to your site. I'm a long time ultra user wanting to try an Axefx II in the austin area.

A bump for a long dormant thread.

I think this is a great idea,and would like for us to get together at some point, but I think only 3 or 4 or us have signed up on FB so far.

Come on Austin area Fractalites--sign up!

Yeah I would love to hear a CLR in person to see if I'm really missing out, tho it might cause some serious gas if it indeed turns out that I'm missing out. LOL. I'll be playing this sunday at NOMAD for their brunch at noon with my buddy. I'll be playing my original II thru my Active xitone. Come out and drink some bottomless mimosas.

ed

I've got a pair as well. Depending on where you live--I'm on the southwest side off 71 on the way to Bee Cave. Welcome to try them here if I'm closer than Levi.

I've got a pair as well. Depending on where you live--I'm on the southwest side off 71 on the way to Bee Cave. Welcome to try them here if I'm closer than Levi.

Thanks Mott! I live on the eastside of 71 in Del Valle but I work on campus. I'll have to plan on doing that and meeting you fellow fractalites.

Back
Top Bottom