Axe Fx and Keys

Jim DeSchamp

Inspired
My keyboard player picked up a MF10 after hearing mine and now he is think about the Axe III anyone else using this for keys.

I use it for synths all the time. It makes for a magnificent rig. When I use the Axe-Fx like this, I have In1/Out1 and In3/Out3 dedicated to monosynths, then In2/Out2 set up as a stereo send/return from the synth mixer. I've also been consulted by or helped build presets for some great keyboard players over the years including Jordan Rudess and Ryo Okumoto. At least one of our forum members records keyboards through the Axe-Fx all the time and send me clips. I'll see if I can get him on here.

I use it for synths all the time. It makes for a magnificent rig. When I use the Axe-Fx like this, I have In1/Out1 and In3/Out3 dedicated to monosynths, then In2/Out2 set up as a stereo send/return from the synth mixer. I've also been consulted by or helped build presets for some great keyboard players over the years including Jordan Rudess and Ryo Okumoto. At least one of our forum members records keyboards through the Axe-Fx all the time and send me clips. I'll see if I can get him on here.
That would be great! He's a B3 type of guy plus two others so I am going to get a patch setup for him to play through to try it out. He uses a harp modeler so the 4 inputs are good. I live in Colorado and I know a singer that went to high school with Matt (I'm thinking it is you) Jessica Rogalski is her married name.

Would someone please write and share a monster purple b3 patch that has some big balls and a nice Leslie? . And or for Kansas and stuff.

Maybe we could start a thread about using AXE 3 and the others for keyboards. I would love this. Then share patches for them too. No reason we shouldn’t

Would someone please write and share a monster purple b3 patch that has some big balls and a nice Leslie? . And or for Kansas and stuff.

Maybe we could start a thread about using AXE 3 and the others for keyboards. I would love this. Then share patches for them too. No reason we shouldn’t
That’s what I’m going to do with a Xk and run a Neo Ventilator II hopefully as an insert. Once we get one done I’ll post it

Back
Top Bottom