Axe Fx and Atomic reactor monoblock recording...

Feared

Long time no see!

So yeah I actually did a full blown recording with a mic'd up Axe Fx + Monoblock for a song. This time I had a little help with my band Scarpoint and the backing track from our new album(mixed by our own Jocke Skog). So everything except the guitars are from the album.

Also the solo I'm attempting to play is played by Fredrik Thordendal on the album so cut me some slack

Signal chain goes like this:
Ibanez RGD2127z----AxeFx----Atomic Monoblock---MesaBoogie Roadster 2x12---SM57----Apogee One----Logic 9----FAME...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBmp8U1LLt4

Sounds huge! The main character on your tones is always very alike. Might be what you are going for. :) This is not my type of music... bands like this just sound all the same to me.

So you're hanging out with Thordental now? :D Will you please sell the FAME part in your signal chain?

Sounds huge! The main character on your tones is always very alike. Might be what you are going for. :) This is not my type of music... bands like this just sound all the same to me.

So you're hanging out with Thordental now? :D Will you please sell the FAME part in your signal chain?

Thanks Clark,
Yeah well I'm always using the same gear, guitar, cabinet, microphone, same fingers etc. Really not a rocket science that it will sound similar no matter what amp I play.

Hi Ola,

Man, great riffs, great sound, tight playing, but most important GREAT song!!
I really like you music....keep up the good work.

Leon van der Krogt

Cool Ola!

I'll be buying that CD if its available in the states.

What kind of camera did you use for this video?

Peace and Horns!

Back
Top Bottom