Axe-Fx 3

Wayne Y

Is it possible to, just for instance in sean 1 it's programmed with the phaser off then you turn it on for a part of a song then switch seans to a lead but then switch back to sean 1 with the phaser off, is this possible

Pro tip: using a "generic" title for your posts will usually result in less help.

You're posting in the Axe Fx III section, so using only "Axe-Fx 3" as your post title gives no additional context.

Something like "Help with scenes" would be better.

Welcome to the world of Fractal - lots of helpful people here.

Also, I would strongly encourage you to read the manual.

Pro tip: using a "generic" title for your posts will usually result in less help.

You're posting in the Axe Fx III section, so using only "Axe-Fx 3" as your post title gives no additional context.

Something like "Help with scenes" would be better.

Welcome to the world of Fractal - lots of helpful people here.

Also, I would strongly encourage you to read the manual.
Thank you for your words of wisdom, I will remember that for my next post. I do go to the manual to check something's out, but I should just read the whole thing. Thanks again

Thank you, I'm glad there are people who like to help others, being a new user of the 3 I'm going to need some help from time to time.

Reading the whole thing at least once will make you aware of things you may otherwise have no idea even existed or were possible.

:)
Some things will make more sense in context after using it for a while, but many things don't require equipment on hand and/or time spent using said equipment, to make sense. I still find the occasional "a-ha" popping out after most of a year with it....

Some things will make more sense in context after using it for a while, but many things don't require equipment on hand and/or time spent using said equipment, to make sense. I still find the occasional "a-ha" popping out after most of a year with it....
Started with Axe Fx II mkII in 2013... I ordered it right before a business trip to Manila, Philippines. Downloaded the manual to my Kindle and read the thing cover to cover on my flight.

Unfortunately, my start on using it was delayed a bit as I ended up having an emergency appendectomy the 2nd week I was there... And had to recover and heal up once I returned home before I could open the box.

I still have a-ha moments on a regular basis!

Back
Top Bottom