Axe FX 3 Tuts n Sets

moxypants

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this would benefit anyone, but I also make tutorials and preset videos like some others here. One of the people on youtube asked me if I'd yet posted here, and haven't - so here I am.

I've done a reasonably in-depth explanation of how the knobs work in nearly all the main modules so far (more to come til they're all done). I do my very best to interpret the Owners Manual, Yeks Guide and the Module Manual and use them to give you some additional visual guidance & usability tidbits.

PS.
I warn you - I started doing this last year, and some of my earlier videos in this playlist go from sucking to being just okay in the youtube world haha. With that said, this is not a means to promote myself but more as an effort to 'spread the wealth' among fellow tone nerds. Hopefully you get something out of it.

PSS.
My videos aren't necessarily all about AXE FX- but I dont know what will end up on this channel. ALL feedback is greatly appreciated, especially when it comes to the accuracy of the information presented. Thanks ahead of time.

Alex Goldberg
Music and Madness

Welcome to the forum. Just my opinion but if your going to do a Tutorial on a product follow the manufactures verbiage on what things are called. That way people looking in the manual don't get confused looking for something that isn't there. As an example "Module" has zero instances in the AFX III manual. Should be Blocks. Another example is "Patch' like patch number 127. Fractals word for Patch is Preset and the only reference to patch in the manual is for a patch cable.

This tutorial is well done and informative.

Back
Top Bottom