Axe FX 3 Turbo

swingo

I recently bought an Axe FX 3 Turbo. This may seem like an odd question, but how do you know it is a turbo? There are no markings on the unit and I have no gauge to know if I actually have the extra power. Looks like only 2 processors on boot up

Look at the clock speed at boot. I don't have mine in front of me, but that was the only way too tell when I bought it.

It was an honest mistake. In the time since your order was placed one month ago, we've tightened up the order fulfillment process considerably. Thanks for your patience while our customer service team makes this right for you.

Last edited:
Disregard. Found the answer at the bottom of the Product Page.

"NOTE: The Axe-Fx III Mark II TURBO is temporarily out of stock. We expect to re-stock by mid-December. If you would like to be notified when this happens, please send an email to waitlist@fractalaudio.com with "Turbo" in the subject.
The Axe-Fx III MKII STANDARD is in stock and available with no wait."

"NOTE: The Axe-Fx III Mark II TURBO is temporarily out of stock. We expect to re-stock by mid-December. If you would like to be notified when this happens, please send an email to waitlist@fractalaudio.com with "Turbo" in the subject.
Oh, I guess I should list mine on Reverb for $10k now. ;)

That is a bummer. I was thinking an upgrade would make a nice xmas present. I can wait until next year. Good excuse to buy another guitar instead.

Back
Top Bottom