Axe-Fx 3, Power Amps, Cabs etc

Omri Bazelet

Inspired
Hello! As a long research of digital modeling i decided to sell my other modelers and go with an Axe FX 3

But, I really dig the tone of my own DAVID LABOGA Cabinet tone, and want to experience the whole collection of amps tone and especially Power Amps tones of the modeled amp, such as Jp 2c Tones.

But, which power amp is "transparent"(come on, we all know that a Transparent power amp doesn't exist) enough so It justs drives power to the cabinet and doesn't ruin the total tone of the Amp block?

Thank you for reading, love you all.

Omri

Hello! As a long research of digital modeling i decided to sell my other modelers and go with an Axe FX 3

But, I really dig the tone of my own DAVID LABOGA Cabinet tone, and want to experience the whole collection of amps tone and especially Power Amps tones of the modeled amp, such as Jp 2c Tones.

But, which power amp is "transparent"(come on, we all know that a Transparent power amp doesn't exist) enough so It justs drives power to the cabinet and doesn't ruin the total tone of the Amp block?

Thank you for reading, love you all.

Omri
check out some threads in the Amps and Cabs sub-forum: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/forums/amps-and-cabs.37/

Back
Top Bottom