AXE FX 3 MARK1 VS MARK 2

Took me 5 seconds too google, man
  • New IPS Display offers improved contrast, better viewing angles and more vivid colors.
  • Double the preset memory = space for 1024 presets.
  • Adjustable RGB LEDs let you set the color and brightness of the front panel logo.
  • Increased non-volatile user data memory for future upgrades (i.e. more IR storage).
So if you want those, get the Mark 2, if you can live without it, get the Mark 1

yeah man i knew the diffrences but i post it for your opinion !!! because the diffrence of the price do you think that mark 1 is enough?

Unless you really care about the display and the front panel logo, the Mark 1 is just as good. It sounds exactly the same. If I actually do run out of storage space (which I doubt) I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Really I got the Mark 2 just because I wanted new rather than used, that's the biggest difference to me.

Unless you really care about the display and the front panel logo, the Mark 1 is just as good. It sounds exactly the same. If I actually do run out of storage space (which I doubt) I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Really I got the Mark 2 just because I wanted new rather than used, that's the biggest difference to me.
Has it more amp models ? Any difference in sound ?

Same here. I care about having the factory warranty, so the price difference to buy new was worthwhile to me.

Honestly, I don't see the Preset limit of 512 as a problem, and the rest is really just nice-to-have. Had I bought a Mk1, I would not have any real reason to want to upgrade.

On my gigging MkI, I have about 450 spare preset slots.
On my studio MkI, I don't have any spare slots. But I do have a computer to store a library of presets should the need arise for more than 512 (which would only ever possibly occur in a professional studio environment IMHO).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom