WTB Axe-Fx 3 in EU

Paolo - are you still looking? I may have one for sale very soon, which will come with some ZenRigs goodies.

Cheers! Sukh

Hello mate,

I'm located in France, near bordeaux.

What are the ZenRigs goodies? ^^"

Lol! Well, I'll give you one of the new screen protectors I'm about to release, a KnobTag (the glow in the dark label for the output knobs that you can write on) and I'll leave the ZenRigs ultimate preset pack on the unit as well. How's that?

In fact, I'd send you a product link to the preset pack as it's going to get updated soon, and you'll get the latest documentation for it then too

Hi mate,

Thanks for all information, and sorry for being ignorant to your product but since some times I was away of the fractal world.

That being said, do you have a price in mind ?

Cheers

No worries. Have a search on the forum - I've been around for 10 years and was the guy that designed the labelling system for older fractal products. My company, ZenRigs, now makes other things too, such as pedal risers and mounts etc. Check it out! www.ZenRigs.com

As for price, I'll be looking for £1999 + shipping, which seems to be the going price at the moment.

Thanks!
Sukh

No worries. It'll be in the next few weeks before I sell but I'm likely to advertise it in about one week, so let me know whenever you're ready.

Thanks!

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom