AFIII Axe FX 3: High Gain Amps

5153 is still my favorite but I've been spending some time with the JVM410H and really digging it. They all sound great though. Oh FYI, @camilovelandiamusic, on the lead section towards the end when you are playing the Cornford amp you still have Bogner Uberschall written on the screen from the previous clip.

5153 is still my favorite but I've been spending some time with the JVM410H and really digging it. They all sound great though. Oh FYI, @camilovelandiamusic, on the lead section towards the end when you are playing the Cornford amp you still have Bogner Uberschall written on the screen from the previous clip.
Shit!! Thats what happens when you’re editing videos with no sleep haha. Thanks man! Ill make a note.

Man! I cant remember right now. I gotta check when I get back to my studio but I’m pretty sure it was the Blue 100W The Fender version.
That’s my favorite. Sounded great in your video. Love it with a TS808 drive block in front with the gain set low, level set high and tone to 12 - 1 o’clock. Were you using the stock IR’s that load with the presets?

That’s my favorite. Sounded great in your video. Love it with a TS808 drive block in front with the gain set low, level set high and tone to 12 - 1 o’clock. Were you using the stock IR’s that load with the presets?
Not for all. I think I used the Stock with the Rectifier and with the Bogner. I used Legacy #149 for a lot of them. I feel like it has a nice balance for my les paul. I usually cut lows between 80hz-100hz and cut highs down between 7K-8K.

Not for all. I think I used the Stock with the Rectifier and with the Bogner. I used Legacy #149 for a lot of them. I feel like it has a nice balance for my les paul. I usually cut lows between 80hz-100hz and cut highs down between 7K-8K.
Same cuts I generally make. I’m still mainly using Legacy cabs myself. 161 and 162. EVH cabs. Great video by the way.

Back
Top Bottom