Axe-Fx 3 Australian Availability

Tonto83

Hey all, has anyone got on the waiting list in Australia? If so how long was your wait?. I've been on the waiting list now for around 5 weeks but just wanting to know how others went?.

Also I've heard there is a shipment this month but due to Corona and the demand for this product I guess I'll be waiting for some time still.......

Do they ship them Down Under? I certainly can't think of any expert, generous, well-regarded Aussie users on this forum.

Some of the most well-known forum participants and highly regarded musicians are from down under and participate regularly in this forum minimally as mentioned above aka 2112 and rburgs. (Is York Audio down under?)

There are a few others to whom I apologize, whose names escape me at the moment; I doubt if any of them would be so inclined as to comment on the lack of your own character re: high regard, generosity and expertise. :p

As far as Downunder availability goes… Soon

Last edited:
Just spoke to Andrew yesterday about an FC-12 problem, he was extremely helpful and no trouble walking me through the steps to get my FC back to him for some repairs.
Had a great chat about the Aussie artists using the AXE products and the state of us in lockdown here in Melbourne...

Do they ship them Down Under? I certainly can't think of any expert, generous, well-regarded Aussie users on this forum.

I'm in New Zealand and we are even more 'downunder' than Aussie...and guess what, they even ship them here.
(I know you're only joking but I couldn't resist)

Don't tell too many people we exist though, a population of 5 million is perfect!
(and to my Aussie brothers.....no sheep jokes please)
:)

Hey mate, I'm from Brisbane and have had a III now for a bit over 2 years. All I can say is be prepared with the money, I think I got mine way faster than I expected because others were caught off-guard when a shipment came in and I was bumped up the waiting list. Same with CLR Neo's... 👍

Oh man, hope you get it soon! Good things come to those who wait I suppose.
Well I have been flat out at work and playing my acoustic more anyway so I have survived. :) Will be freeing up in about a week so it would be nice to get it soon.

The delays are maybe not surprising with the whole Coviv thing & certainly not Independent Music's Fault. They have been great with first my Axe-FX II & especially the Atomic CLRs which had the power supply issues & they fixed them both, one well after warrant expired.

Hey mate, I'm from Brisbane and have had a III now for a bit over 2 years. All I can say is be prepared with the money, I think I got mine way faster than I expected because others were caught off-guard when a shipment came in and I was bumped up the waiting list. Same with CLR Neo's... 👍
Heya ReSiN.

Did you pay with PayPal? Or needed to use a credit card?
I only ask so that I can have the money in the right account if I were to get a tap on the shoulder!

When I spoke with Andrew this week he said that all units are spoken for in the next shipment due in a couple of weeks, but he hadn't taken payments/sold any for a shipment at the end of the year (or something similar to that).
I'm not sure if that meant I can get in on the shipment at the end of the year, or if there's a bunch of people ahead of me for that following shipment. I didn't want to ask as I'd already sent him a bunch of emails..!

Regardless, hanging to get a unit now!

Heya ReSiN.

Did you pay with PayPal? Or needed to use a credit card?

Yeah man I've paid both ways with different gear. With the AxeFX III I was on the waitlist, they sent through an email saying some were available and had a link to the online item, I added it to cart and paid with PayPal straight away. When I went to pick it up from Andrew at Independent Music I actually bought a MFC-101 MkIII with a credit card on the spot as well cos it was my birthday woot woot 🎉 I got a good discount for spending up and they were on the way out as well and FC's weren't even a twitch in Cliff's nether regions back then... well they probably were being made but we wouldn't see them in 'Straya for ages.

Yeah man I've paid both ways with different gear. With the AxeFX III I was on the waitlist, they sent through an email saying some were available and had a link to the online item, I added it to cart and paid with PayPal straight away. When I went to pick it up from Andrew at Independent Music I actually bought a MFC-101 MkIII with a credit card on the spot as well cos it was my birthday woot woot 🎉 I got a good discount for spending up and they were on the way out as well and FC's weren't even a twitch in Cliff's nether regions back then... well they probably were being made but we wouldn't see them in 'Straya for ages.
Ah this is perfect, thanks heaps for the detailed reply Resin.

I have been using a Musicom Labs EFX-LE on my board, so I'm hoping that will transfer to being a good Axe FX controller - can't see why it won't. Will no doubt get a Fractal controller in the future.

We received an email yesterday about an end of year shipment, so I'll hopefully be able to jump on that.
Exciting times!

I have been using a Musicom Labs EFX-LE on my board, so I'm hoping that will transfer to being a good Axe FX controller - can't see why it won't. Will no doubt get a Fractal controller in the future.

We received an email yesterday about an end of year shipment, so I'll hopefully be able to jump on that.
Exciting times!

No worries at all...

I sold the MFC not long ago to a AxeFX II demon which might be the start of a collaboration 👍
I'm using a RJM GT16 at the moment, it's awesome!

Hope you get a nice xmas present 🤞
Do you know if it will be a AxeFX III MkII?

No worries at all...

I sold the MFC not long ago to a AxeFX II demon which might be the start of a collaboration 👍
I'm using a RJM GT16 at the moment, it's awesome!

Hope you get a nice xmas present 🤞
Do you know if it will be a AxeFX III MkII?
Yeah, hanging to get it now.
Yeah the email says MkII 🤟

Back
Top Bottom