""AXE FX 3"" AT NAMM - who would have known! Far Out!

nznat

Experienced
Wow, no one saw that coming.

Talk about secretive to the max. Well done keeping that quiet for so long.

I had a feeling though eh, but i guess it was a shared feeling that Part 3 of the Axe was on its way soon as the AX8 and FX8 were etched in stone and flowing out the doors nicely now.

Can't wait, absolutely cant wait to see the unveiling of it "maybe tomorrow", big screen similar to the helix sort of thing too apparently. Very interesting indeed.

And those new absolutely massive multicore "Whale Sharc" DPS processors in it are something to behold.

I mean, an Axe part three and the big release of the new giant fractal FRFR powered speakers at the same time is something really epic.

Take my money fractal $$$$$$$

Oh hang on - April 1st is a few months away eh!

I'm pretty chuffed to buggery with my Axe-FX II. Especially now that Quantum has landed on our plate.

What would be your wish list for the Axe-FX III that isn't already being delivered in the II?

This is horrible. Lol. What's wrong with you guys..... it mixes so well , I had to watch it all. Lol
.... and of course I'll have to show the guys that come over tonight to play music , at my place. HEY , I WANNA ADD THIS SONG TO OUR LIST......
Yes it's a fantastic mashup :)

I'm pretty chuffed to buggery with my Axe-FX II. Especially now that Quantum has landed on our plate.

What would be your wish list for the Axe-FX III that isn't already being delivered in the II?

Air pressure!!!! I.e. an FRFR speaker that actually does what is supposed to, and that is, create an amp in the room "FEELING"!! I Just sold my Axe FX 2 XL+ because in no way from any amp at any time or setting, even from my CLR atomic cab, could one get a real in the room "FEELING", i..e room air pressure and feel that only a real cab can create. Thats my only wish for the future. A company, maybe even fractal to create a speaker than can output real air pressure / feel of the real cabs and speaker frequencies. I loved my axe fx, but if you cant feel it, whats the point.

Back
Top Bottom